WELCOME TO ROTARY CLUB OF MOORABBIN
President’s Message :
Welcome to the Rotary Club of Moorabbin. This year promises to be an interesting one with restrictions and lockdowns, however our club is not deterred and will continue to focus on what we can do.
Our Projects for this year are as follows :
- Project “Cover Up”, distributing free masks to vulnerable people in our community. Thank you to our friends in the community who help sew these masks
- Uplifting of our Indigenous People with a focus on education
- Partner with our local Rotaract club and take on practical Sustainability Projects
- Get involved with Humanitarian projects run by the local council
- Contribute towards International Rotary Projects
- Celebrate 100 years of Rotary in Australia & New Zealand
So come on aboard and join us or support us in serving our Local and International Community.
Rotary is celebrating 100 years of service in Australia and New Zealand - Clean up Karkarook Park Australia Day.
Our club organised a working bee at Karkarook Park on Australia Day, to celebrate 100 years of Rotary being in Australia and New Zealand and as part of the Celebrations we gave some money to host this event in our local area. We (our club and other Rotary clubs in our cluster) joined int he different activities that day. At the end of the working bee our club and other rotary clubs enjoyed a sausage sizzle.
The Rotary Club of Moorabbin presents COREY TUTT on 2nd November 2020 at 7pm
You are invited to attend our club Meeting to listen to Corey Tutt.
Corey is a young man from the Kamilaroi Community and the CEO and Founder of Deadly Science. He aims to provide science books and early reading material to every remote school in Australia.
Corey has been awarded :
- AMP Foundation Tomorrow Maker 2019
- Indigenous Young Achiever Award (semi finalist 2019)
- ABC Trailblazer Heywire 2020
- Indigenous STEM Champion CSIRO 2020
- NSW young Australian of the Year 2020
Please contact the following to receive a zoom invite :
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org